Kratos is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. Our motto, "Ready For What's Next," reflects our commitment to continually leveraging our technical and intellectual strengths for the ultimate success of our customers. The Federal Solutions Group is a leader in satellite command and control solutions provider focused on DoD, Civil (NOAA/NASA), and National customers.
The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for Kratos National Programs, part of our Federal Solutions Group. The Federal Solutions Group is a leader in satellite command and control solutions provider focused on National, DoD, and Civil (NOAA/NASA) customers. We are an agile and innovative solutions provider. We incorporate company created and 3rd party products, along with the design and development of project relevant applications, providing integrated end-to-end systems which solve mission unique requirements.
Provides support for a system or enclave's information assurance program through security authorization activities in compliance with Risk Management Framework (RMF). Maintains operational security posture to ensure information systems (IS) security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed. Performs auditing, vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support Assessment & Authorization (A&A). Provides Configuration Management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware. Manages changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes. Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, A&A packages, and Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM).
- Apply full range of Information Assurance (IA) policies, principals and techniques to maintain security integrity of information systems processing classified information.
- Maintain records on workstations, servers, firewalls, network switches, etc. to include system upgrades.
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program.
- Develop and maintain documentation for A&A in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and operating instructions.
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation.
- Provide CM for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware.
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave's information assurance program.
- This position requires strong customer service and communication skills in order effectively interact with the Kratos technical staff and sponsor representatives.