Experience and Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or Physics. Technical degree preferred. May consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
• 7+ years of job related experience
• Strong theoretical knowledge of radio communications systems including RF transceiver architectures, RF to digital interfaces such as ADCs, DACs, and embedded systems
• Strong theoretical knowledge of RF/microwave circuit design principles and best practices
• Experience in designing hardware and/or printed circuit boards at microwave frequencies (> 3 GHz)
• Proficient with RF circuit analysis and simulation EDA tools such as Keysight ADS, GENESYS, or Cadence Microwave Office
• Proficient in the use of RF test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators and vector network analyzers
• Experience with troubleshooting RF performance
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
• Experience with radar receivers, satellite or wireless communications
• Experience designing RF/microwave hardware chassis and signal conditioning subassemblies
• Python, or Matlab scripting experience
• Experience with low voltage power supply circuits and design
• Current Security Clearance
• Advanced degrees in related fields of study
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies, or recruiters. Kratos is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Competitive salary based on experience and education
Salary Range $100k to $140k per year
• Tax Savings Accounts (HSA / FSA)
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Education Assistance Program