Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst that will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and providing financial information, plans, and projections for Navy requirements. Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Provide business and financial analysis and management.
- Use the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP) to report on, analyze, budget, forecast, track, and solve pro for the government’s financial accounts.
- Provide financial analysis support to the organizations’ divisions, branches, and Business Office.
- Provide financial management and analysis support to the Government for projects within the organization.
- Process incoming funding to NSWCDD administrative officers.
- Recommend the allocation of financial resources.
- Provide funds status inputs to the government (CDRL).
- Support data calls in connection with the planning and execution of projects within the organization.
- Participate in the preparation and justification of budget exhibits.
- Participate in the preparation of presentations and briefs in support of the various projects.
- Provide input and analysis of funding information for each project’s progress report.
- Identify each funding document, all amendments, and document amount for each project’s progress report.
**This is a contingent opportunity located in Dahlgren, VA**