Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Four (4) plus years’ experience in security programs as FSO or in a related field.
- Familiarity with NISPOM, Physical Security and International Operations.
- Familiarity with Information Security Management and ability to support, and backup ISSO (Information System Security Officer) & ISSM (Information System Security Manager)
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary.
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in preparing and delivering training and building and testing various security plans.
- COMSEC (Communication Security) experience a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Required: BA/BS in business discipline and/or JD.
WORK ENVIROMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones).
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Ability to follow standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.