Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us.
We look forward to working with open, honest, caring and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the SATCOM Network Analyst shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Perform primary customer interface and respond to all operational questions and requests, refer capability inquiries to management
• Perform Satellite RF interference Detection and Geolocation functions and remote terminal monitor and control functions.
• Utilize system measurement data, system faults, good judgement, and practical experience with SATCOM issues to diagnose customer problems
• Exercise discretion by following non-disclosure agreements and operational guidelines when elevating sensitive customer issues to third parties
• Perform daily data entry and general administrative duties required to maintain the Customer Support Ticket Portal and associated tickets.
• Review periodic customer furnished data and status reports (e.g. satellite payload reports, transmission plans, etc.)
• Coordinate investigation of anomalous indications with customer defined assets and satellite operators
• Utilize all Network Operation Center (NOC) subsystems proficiently to support operations as required.
• Perform all NOC position duties in accordance with published methods and procedures.
• All SNA positions support a 24/7 coverage shift schedule. Working rotating hours/day/weekend shift will be required. Work flexibility is required and must be willing to work off-hours/days in support of critical programs, customers or other incidents deemed critical by leadership.
• Perform Geolocation and Monitoring supportability analysis per customer contracts and SLA requirements. Review analysis previously performed.
• Develop Geolocation Solution Sets and perform Service Level Agreement (SLA) validation as required.
• Review Customer Deliverables to ensure all customer and contractual requirements are met.
• Perform other functions as directed by NOC Shift Lead or NOC Supervisor.