Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
Kratos Space Federal is seeking a Discipline Manager.
- The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support the KSF Delivery Solution team in properly resourcing all current and future projects/programs to be successfully executed to include IRAD projects
- Develop career development across all engineering functional areas
- Work with functional leads to develop career development plans while overlaying technologies across the delivery solution team
- Work closely with the Mission Solution team to properly staff strategic and complex proposal efforts
- Work closely with KSF solution architects to help mentor the engineering staff as required
- Support the complex and strategic directors in properly staffing requirements as required
- Work closely with the product development leadership to identify gaps with the development and delivery solution teams
- Monitoring utilization rates across the engineering staff