Kratos is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. Our motto, "From Strength to Success," reflects our commitment to continually leveraging our technical and intellectual strengths for the ultimate success of our customers.
Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services Inc. division provides a full spectrum of solutions for complex C5ISR, engineering and operational requirements, and military weapon systems. We have years of experience in logistics, engineering, and target operations support, as well as international programs, rocket program services, technology initiatives, and advanced weapon system research and engineering.
Our in-depth understanding of our client missions, in conjunction with the strategic location of our employees, enables us to offer cost effective solutions tailored to our clients' specific requirements and consistent with their evolving mission objectives.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
**Posting for future opportunities/funding. All experience levels encouraged to apply**
We are currently seeking qualified Software Engineering candidates with various levels of SWE experience to join a dynamic team providing mission-critical products to support the fast-paced world of Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) flight and ground testing. You can join a capable team of experienced engineers supporting all aspects of development for one of the most complex System of Systems (SOS) ever built within the BMDS. Software engineers will be responsible for the designing, development, integration, and testing of custom software applications supporting the Missile Defense Agency. Multiple software development environments as well as frameworks and languages are utilized across the spectrum of software application suites to include: Web Development, GUI Design, background processing, multi-threaded architectures, database design, Cloud technologies, DevSecOps, Agile Methodology, C++, C#, SQL, .Net. Responsibilities include cradle-to-grave software support such as code design, implementation, unit testing, acceptance testing, deployment and sustainment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Cradle-to-grave software support
• Code design and implementation
• Unit and acceptance testing, acceptance
• Deployment and sustainment
• System Engineering
EXPERIENCE AND JOB SKILLS:
• Programming experience in C, C++, and C#
• Experience requirements range from 0 years of experience (entry level positions) to 15+ years of experience (Senior Engineer positions)
• Programming experience using Visual Studio
• Experience working in, or have knowledge of, a structured software development environment that is focused on continuous process improvement and customer support
• Experience working in a classified and team environment is beneficial