Experience and Skills
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree required, related degree preferred. May consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and creating a RMF System Security Plan in the enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Experience with various information system security assessment/hardening tools - SCAP Compliance Checker, STIG Viewer, ACAS/Nessus, etc.
- Able to initiate communication with Kratos management and Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently without supervision.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire along with the ability to provide face-to-face customer support are required.
- More than 5 years of related information systems security experience in a security environment with demonstrated knowledge of classified IS operation.
- Current/active DoD 8570.1M Professional Certification is required. Security+ certification or equivalent is a minimum with the ability to obtain an IAM level II.
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Advanced experience in Windows 7/10 and Red Hat or CentOS operating systems, specifically, as it relates to implementing security controls and auditing of the Operating Systems
- Experience preparing for/leading inspections conducted by the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (formerly DSS).
WORK ENVIROMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY INDIVIDUALS ASSIGNED TO THIS CLASSIFICATION. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED.
A REVIEW OF THIS CLASSIFICATION HAS EXCLUDED THE MARGINAL FUNCTIONS OF THE CLASSIFICATION THAT ARE INCIDENTAL TO THE PERFORMANCE OF FUNDAMENTAL JOB JUTIES. ALL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS AND ARE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE MODIFICATION TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB PROFICIENTLY. THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE THE MINIMUM LEVELS OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefit! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies, or recruiters. Kratos is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Salary Range $100k-$170k per year
• Tax Savings Accounts (HSA / FSA)
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Education Assistance Program