Experience and Skills
Required Experience and Education:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience
• Strong integrated ground technical knowledge across federal and industry customers
• Strong architectural experience with integrated C2 ground
• Strong ability to set strategy and vision for major prgrams
• Experience with prototyping, proofs, RFI responses and proposal support
• Experience with major system acquisitions, to include capture and program execution
• Ability to lead, mentor, and motivate engineering professionals
• Ability to perform in complex cross-functional business environment.
• Motivational and visionary leadership skills, including the ability to recognize and develop emerging leadership talent
• Must have an active Top-SECRET clearance
• Position located in Colorado Springs, CO.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefit! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters. Kratos is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Salary Range $150k-$200k per year
• Tax Savings Accounts (HSA / FSA)
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Education Assistance Program