GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for quality systems maintenance, root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions for process related concerns. Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system and build quality awareness. Conducts and documents quality audits, including close out of audit finding reports and determination of proper corrective and preventive actions. Analyzes failures and corrective and preventive actions to respond to customer complaints. Maintains company quality documentation, such as quality procedures, work instructions, etc. Ensures timely resolution of supplier failures, corrective actions and preventive actions. Prepares and presents reports for management, manages supplier performance, and conducts audits. Supports contractual quality obligations and manages specific ISO, CMMI, ITIL, or other quality/financial control processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintaining quality systems, including Quality Information System(s).
- Conducting audits and preparing reports
- Analyzing failures, corrective and preventive actions
- Maintaining quality documentation
- Coordinating external audits with ISO Registrar
- Preparing QA reports
- Managing supplier performance including audits