Kratos is seeking a Software Development Intern to join an exciting team of software engineers within the Federal Software Engineering team within the Colorado Springs area. The successful candidate will make valuable contributions to dynamic and agile projects; implementing a SecDevOps approach across all phases of the software development lifecycle, to include, design, development, test, and operational support / user feedback.
Qualities we are passionate about in a candidate:
- Loves to automate using scripts;
- Desires to be a valuable contributor within a team environment;
- Embraces change and is an independent motivator toward one’s improvement;
- Must be self-motivated, be a self-learner, and able to work within a dynamic schedule;
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team setting on the design, implementation, and maintenance/troubleshooting of new and existing software solutions; primarily within the satellite command and control (c2) domain space; and
- Must be able to organize & report status of tasks being worked and effectively communicate with various team members