• The Logistics Instructor is responsible for the performance of both administrative (creating schedules, submitting reports, etc.) and curriculum-related (i.e., providing feedback on textbook updates) duties and the provisioning of classroom instruction to students, as well as guidance and feedback in the students’ undertaking of practical exercises like job and assignment sheets.
• Help lead a small team of one to three staff members in fulfillment of requirements below, to include guidance, mentorship, feedback, assessment, etc.; as necessary, in order to deliver superior service from team to client.
• Analyze logistics and supply/support training schedules, delivery methods, and standards. Prepare and deliver reports or briefings containing findings/results and recommendations. Provide leadership in the modification and/or development of training schedules, delivery methods, and standards.
• Provide managerial and instructional services necessary to conduct logistics and supply courses and to support general classroom training and OJT.
Instruction topic include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced Logistics Program
- COMPASS (Computerized Provisioning and Allowance Supply System)
- Advanced Supply Officer
- Basic Supply Officer
- Advanced Supply Enlisted
- Basic Supply Enlisted