Experience and Skills
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED for this position.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience and knowledge of general office procedures.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, organizational, and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- The use of discretion and good judgement with relaying confidential information, is necessary.
- Capable of meeting necessary deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative, as needed.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Familiar with web-based meeting programs is a plus.
- Ability to read, write coherent, and interpret general office correspondences such as faxes, letters, reports, and manuals.
- Ability to identify resources to verify information and communicate effectively.
- Able to work alone on a regular basis with general supervision.
The work environment characteristics are representative of those of an employee encounters while performing essential functions of the job in a typical workstation situation. Able to work sitting or standing at a desk and operate a computer via standard input devices such as using a keyboard and reading information on a monitor. Able to lift and carry boxes and packages will be necessary. Flexibility with work schedule due to early and/or late meetings is a plus.