Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards
Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary
Ability to adhere to workplace rules and procedures
Understanding of and experience working with FAR/DFAR and Contract requirements
- Excellent customer relationship development and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally to meet program/project requirements.
- Demonstrated strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in a high variety, low volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of the marketplace and customer needs, objectives and expectations.
- Ability to provide effective direction, leadership and team building.
- Demonstrated abilities to plan, prioritize and delegate work assignments.
- Skills and abilities to provide technical and administrative guidance for activities in defined scope of responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and individual contributors.
- Ability to develop program strategy and goals in alignment with overall company objectives.
- Solid presentation skills and the ability to communicate, influence, and gain commitment of stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a team, and to shine as an individual.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship) including meeting all DD254 requirements when applicable.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001/AS9100 requirements.
Demonstrated leadership in a complex development environment.
Familiarity with contract provisions applicable to contracts and subcontracts.
Strong working knowledge of business financial systems / processes.
Leadership experience in the aerospace industry.
- Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
- Hands-on skills in the areas of desktop computer applications (MS Office), proposal development, and the opportunity management process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE::
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Program Management Professional Certification
- 3-5 years Program Management experience, ideally in support of Department of Defense contracts
In lieu of a the educational requirements, a minimum of 10 years directly related Program Manager experience in support of DoD contracts may be considered.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Office and or manufacturing environment
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones)
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- 0-25% - May require frequent travel locally. domestically and/or international