This position could be worked out of Dahlgren
MUST ALREADY HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE
Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst that will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and providing financial information, plans, and projections for Navy requirements.
This position requires experience with:
- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- NAVSEA Enterprise Planning System (NEPS)
- Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
Experience executing the following in ERP is required:
- Executing 1400s
- Accepting MIPRS/Other Customer Funds
- Documenting extensions and pull backs
- Task Planning Sheets (TPS) in NEPS
Experience with answering SER data calls
This person will be required to interface with the PMO, other Program Team Members, and Program Sponsors to execute funding actions.
Overall Duties include:
- Working knowledge of Standard Procurement System (SPS) a plus
- Maintain current program planning and execution spreadsheets to include PR status from creation to acceptance by field activity and monitoring funding levels for active SCN appropriations.
- Through the yearly input into the NEPS system, provide support in the development of Task Planning Sheets that clearly delineate all program contract/contractor-and field activity related tasking, deliverable items and schedules.
- Support overall day-to-day program management effort.
- Support the preparation of/for briefings, hearings, audits, and milestone reviews.
- Interact with government and contractor personnel support programmatic briefings as needed.
- Support preparation of packages in various formats for Program Office contracting efforts.
- Coordinate with government and contractor personnel in current and future year planning and execution of SCN funding streams.
- Respond to various data calls and drills relative to the SCN appropriation to include Obligation Phasing Plans and Ship Execution Reviews.
- Work closely with the Technical Leads to prepare cost estimates for 7300 submissions.