Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Electrical Engineer that will support multidisciplinary electrical design teams in the electrical engineering analyses, design, drafting, development, testing and support of hardware training system in support of NSWCDD High Powered Microwave (HPM) program.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct research, design and development for the U.S. Navy and Joint warfare applications.
- Design, develop and fabricate electronic printed circuit boards.
- Perform all aspects of laboratory and field testing in support of DE programs.
- Produce technical reports on findings.
- Report critical finds to military and DoD civilian leadership.
- Transition replacement personnel per SOP.