Experience and Skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required:
- Experience on U.S. Navy and Joint HPM research and development programs.
- Ten (10) years experience with sensors and systems. Relevant experience with U.S. Navy and Joint Directed Energy research and development programs is desired.
- Intimate familiarity with lab processes and work flow.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree BS in Electrical Engineering or relevant equivalent technical engineering degree.
- Ten (10) years professional technical experience in Navy experimental research and/or systems engineering programs.
- Ten (10) years relevant experience in utilizing systems engineering techniques and procedures for U.S. Navy/Joint Directed Engergy systems.
- Must have active DoD Secret clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.