Experience and Skills
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience on U.S. Navy and Joint HPM research and development programs is preferred.
- Ten (10) years experience with design, development and implementation of DE systems, targets and test assets for U.S. Navy and Joint applications.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent relevant technical engineering degree. Equivalent DoD Military experience performing similar relevant work will be considered.
- Equivalent DoD or Military experience performing similar relevant work will be considered. Ten (10) years experience in U.S. Navy/Joint DE systems analysis.
- Five (5) years experience with DOD operational, research, development and intelligence organizations as well as experience with the operational Navy.
- Must have active DoD Secret clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen