Experience and Skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience on U.S. Navy and Joint HPM research and development programs is preferred.
- Ten (10) years relevant experience with high voltage, high peak power spark-gaps, high voltage power supplies, fast transient diagnostics and EMI/EMC mitigation techniques.
- Intimate familiarity with lab processes and work flow.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree BS in Electrical Engineering or relevant equivalent technical engineering degree.
- Ten (10) years professional technical experience in pulsed power research, development and test and evaluation of a wide variety of pulsed power systems.
- Five (5) years experience in all aspects of laboratory and field testing, including setting test goals, developing test methodologies, organizing and conducting tests, reducing test data, and analyzing results.
- Must be familiar with modeling and simulation programs related to pulsed power systems.
- Must have active DoD Secret clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.