Experience and Skills
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience on U.S. Navy and Joint HPM research and development programs is preferred.
- Five (5) years relevant experience in the design and development of high-voltage or RF systems.
- Five (5) years relevant experience in integration of DE systems into land, air or shipboard applications.
- Relevant experience using 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. Intimate familiarity with lab processes and work flow.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ten (10) years professional technical experience in the mechanical design of DE systems.
- Must have active DoD Secret clearance.
- Must be U.S. Citizen.