Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Principal Engineer to support the NSWCDD High Powered Radio Frequency (HPRF) program and:
- Develop, design, integrate and test Directed Energy DE systems for the U.S. Navy and Joint Warfare Applications.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and control all engineering activities for the technical activities associated with engineering support contracts.
- Direct efforts to solve technical problems that arise from the development and design of various DE systems.
- Produce technical reports on findings.
- Report critical finds to military and DoD civilian leadership.
- Transition replacement personnel per SOP.