Kratos Defense and Rocket Support Services (KDRSS) is seeking outstanding candidates to join our industry leading team of experts in DOD’s highest technical priority - Hypersonics Research, Development, Test and Evaluation. KDRSS is developing the next generation Transient, Thermal Analysis Software (TTAS) tools for the Modeling and Simulation (M&S) of hypersonic and high speed vehicles and is supporting multiple agencies in the area of Hypersonic Defense. We are looking for motivated engineers to help us support software development and application of serial and distributed parallel, scientific computing models applied to the solution of demanding, high-speed aerothermodynamics problems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Apply and Advance the State-Of-The-Art in Computational Fluid Dynamics for Hypersonic Defense Applications including Aero-Thermal and Aero-Optical Modeling
- Work with our industry leading team in the development and application of the Transient, Thermal Analysis Software
- Apply software engineering best practices to existing applications and new developments including test-driven development activities.
- Assist in the design and development of engineering software under general supervision
- Utilize experience with C/C++, FORTRAN 90, MATLAB, and Python.
- Develop written reports, briefings and other documentation.