Kratos provides leading-edge capabilities for communication with satellites, spacecraft, missiles, and airborne platforms. From factory test to flight, from ground data networking to RF Links – commercial, intelligence, and defense users trust Kratos to solve their most difficult Space ground system requirements and problems. For a more complete overview of our capabilities see http://www.kratosdefense.com/.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
The Space Training Lead position is an exciting opportunity based in Colorado Springs, CO that encompasses dimensions of training curriculum development and instruction, project support, and leadership. The training tasks will focus on Space-related subject matter across multiple projects executed by Kratos Space. Training may also be provided to Kratos personnel to meet internal requirements. The successful candidate, as part of our product delivery team, will work with our management, product, and project teams to create training materials, build tailored solutions for executing programs, and strengthen our market domination.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Develop curriculum for military and government training environments to meet established course or curriculum standards
- Train military and government personnel in Space or Space-related systems and/or concepts
- Understand and derive system and operational requirements as inputs to design
- Analyze project objectives and scope and derive training requirements
- Develop training processes and concepts for Kratos Space
- Coordinate training among multiple projects and cost centers within Kratos Space
- Understand data security processes and implementation
- Support proposal development for the training domain in support of Business Development
- Interface directly with customers to ensure training requirements are met and ensure our performance exceeds customer expectations
- Develop and deliver effective customer presentations (design reviews, training reviews status reports, kickoff meetings, training plans) demonstrating an ability to communicate comfortably at a program, project, or system level
- Develop and implement training risk-reduction strategies
- Travel as necessary to attend conferences and customer meetings
- Be a strong team player