Active DoD Secret clearance required.
The ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience in network engineering in a classified environment. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. citizenship is required.
- Should possess a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Masters of Engineering or other engineering equivalent.
- Technical experience with Cisco network devices, VMWare, virtual networks, network design and implementation, network troubleshooting, and cybersecurity integration.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and capable of leading projects consisting of multiple groups of developers, engineers, cybersecurity, and testers.
- Candidate must be able to articulate technical concepts orally and in written forms both internally to the team as well as externally to the customer and users.
- Security+ CE certification and the ability to maintain IS professional certifications is highly desired.
- Applicable Cisco certifications are a plus.
- Experience with satellite or ground systems, especially CCS-C and associated satellite programs.
- Experience in security architecture design and administration of security devices such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.