Kratos Space provides leading-edge capabilities for communication with satellites, spacecraft, missiles, and airborne platforms. From factory test to flight, from ground data networking to RF Links – commercial, intelligence, and defense users trust Kratos Space to solve their most difficult problems. For a more complete overview of our capabilities see https://www.kratosdefense.com/.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Integration & Test Engineer. The successful candidate will work with the design team and be the integration & test authority for assigned projects. The I&T Engineer supports the development and maintenance of the test requirements, test plan, & test approach from project kick-off through closure of the contract. Responsible for verification of technical scope as defined by the design authority, with a focus of maintaining cost and schedule goals. Facilitates coordination of cross-functional engineering teams for requirements development.
- Deciphers technical contractual requirements and allocates them to test cases within the project’s test plan
- Create test procedures and automated test software to verify product’s compliance with requirements
- Perform customer witnessed acceptance testing of project hardware
- Manages requirement traceability through verification, using tools such as a Requirements Verification Matrix
- Develop requirements for creating test simulators or custom test tools
- Assesses project technical risks and provides mitigation plans particularly around testability
- Coordinates the review, presentation and release of test documentation to support requirements compliance, including Technical Interchange Meetings, Preliminary and Critical Design Reviews
- Coordinates with the Project Engineer & Program Manager (PM), design team and functional management to communicate program impediments or issues / delays in completing tasks