Do you take Information Technology (IT) and Information Security seriously and want to make a difference? Helping leading-edge technology companies secure their cloud environments is at the core of what we do and we make a difference. As a Senior Security Consultant, of Commercial Cybersecurity Services for Kratos, you will lead and support teams of professionals working to evaluate and secure innovative cloud computing solutions on the most advanced cloud and on-premises infrastructures in the world, by providing security consulting services and performing security assessments.
The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of how to apply the principles of information security in a variety of circumstances and expertise; translating security requirements into common technical implementations. Experience working across multiple compliance frameworks (FedRAMP, DOD SRG, CMMC, NIST, PCI, ISO, HIPAA, SOC, CJIS, etc.) is highly desired.
- Lead and develop Security Authorization Packages that are compliant with FedRAMP and DoD requirements under the supervision of senior staff members. Package components include: System Security Plans, Contingency Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Incident Response Plans, Privacy Impact Assessments, Security Assessment Plans, and Security Assessment Reports.
- Lead and assist in the review and analysis of Security Authorization Packages for completeness and compliance with FedRAMP and DoD requirements.
- Facilitate and participate in client interviews to complete Security Authorization Packages and Security Assessments.
- Ensure existing systems Security Authorization Packages remain up to date throughout the life cycle.
- Review and analysis of vulnerability scan results from tools such as Nessus, Qualys, AppDetective, WebInspect, IBM AppScan, Burp Suite, etc.
- Engage with customers using a consultative advisor mindset.
- Lead diagnostic/discovery sessions to gain an understanding of security architecture and control implementations towards identifying gaps and developing supporting documentation.
- Lead the documentation of security package deliverables including policies, procedures, SSP, etc.
- Work with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to assess and identify security compliance gaps and propose technical and operational remediation solutions.
- Support technical and operational questions regarding control implementations.
- Review current system security documentation and recommend remediation and enhancements.
- Translate complex concepts and solutions into documents required for the certification (i.e. System Security Plan).
- Collaborate effectively within dynamic teams and across multiple customer organizations with diverse personalities and expertise to drive to agreement on complex issues.
- Continually seek to advance and update security and compliance knowledge and expertise.