Come join a dynamic and engaging work environment as a Project Manager within the Kratos Cybersecurity Services business unit. Collaborate with Cybersecurity experts and other Project Managers to plan, procure, and execute projects. This role is responsible for coordinating internal and customer resources to successfully deliver project scope within the defined timeline and budget.
- Works with cybersecurity technical staff to create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Successfully balances multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Efficiently and competently manages project/program problem resolutions (e.g., scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadlines, etc.)
- Reviews deliverables prepared by project/program teams prior to client delivery.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for the project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes and forecasts project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.