Kratos provides leading-edge capabilities for communication with satellites, spacecraft, missiles, and airborne platforms. From factory test to flight, from ground data networking to RF Links – commercial, intelligence, and defense users trust Kratos to solve their most difficult RF problems. For a more complete overview of our capabilities see https://www.kratosdefense.com/
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Development Engineer!
This position will:
- Design, develop, integrate, and test real-time software to support various products and projects.
- Use C++, Java, HTML, Angular and other tools and languages along with object oriented design techniques to develop real-time solutions for various Windows and Linux based platforms.
- Drive a culture of high-quality software by continuously honing the craft of software development while following industry best practices such as Agile, code review, unit testing, and automated system-level regression testing.
- Collaborate with product architects to design software solutions and guide the activity of entry-level developers.
- Work directly with customers and other Kratos engineers to perform requirements design tradeoffs and develop solutions in accordance with product architectures.
- Work with Product Manager to brainstorm new features and scope new efforts as needed.