Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced financial analyst to provide business and financial support the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). The successful applicant will work within a group of financial analysts performing multi-appropriation budget planning and execution of funds with a heavy focus on RDT&E. Applicant will be responsible for preparing and processing all funding documents, executing funds, maintaining journals via spreadsheets, submit monthly reports, update spend plans, update Obligation Phasing Plans (OPP) and various excel reports. Applicant will monitor the Navy’s document tracking system (ERP) and will be responsible for completing formal budget data calls, requests and financial briefs. Must have a working knowledge of MS Office applications such as Excel and Power Point. Upward mobility is available for someone who wants to learn and be a part of an exciting program.
- Assist with the input, monitoring, validation, tracking and reporting of progress of financial documents through various Navy financial management systems including, but not limited to: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation System (COBRA); Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and NAVSEA Enterprise Planning System (NEPS).
- Maintain current program planning and execution spreadsheets to include data input/validation/ reconciliation, database maintenance and creation control, programming maintenance, and output reports.
- Compile and maintain audit trails and back-up documentation to support actions that may be required to reconcile program resource discrepancies.
- Maintain data providing status of capabilities, costs, performance, and schedules.
- Prepare and track cost tradeoff analyses and prepare program impact statements of schedule and capability variances versus cost plan constraints.
- Develop and/or review of program documentation to ensure adherence to POA&Ms, prepare/report discrepancies and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Through the yearly input into the NEPS system, provide support in the development of program documentation that clearly delineates all program contract/contractor-and field activity related tasking, deliverable items and schedules.
- Support overall day-to-day business/resource and program management effort.
- Support the preparation of/for briefings, hearings, audits, and milestone reviews.
- Interact with government and contractor personnel to deliver complete programmatic briefings as needed.
- Prepare and submit packages in various formats for Program Office contracting efforts.
- Coordinate with government and contractor personnel in current and future year planning and execution of OMN, OPN, SCN, R&D, and FMS funding streams.