- Provide technical and program management advice to the Chief of Staff, Logistics in Riyadh, and the Commander Inventory Control Point (ICP) in Riyadh on all aspects of Naval Supply and Logistics Operations.
- Provide program and supply support for the weapons systems that keep the RSNF Navy mission ready. Assist in procuring and managing spare parts for RSNF ships, helicopters and all relevant systems.
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels, process purchase orders as required, record purchases, track orders and investigate problems, assist in the physical count of inventories and the reconciliation of actual stock counts.
- Create forecasts to determine how much inventory should be on-hand to meet customer demand while keeping the cost low as possible in order to prevent overstocking which ties up funds and can create stowage issues. Receive and record new stock as it is delivered. Record daily deliveries, evaluate new shipments and analyze different suppliers.
- Ensure inventory records are accurate at all times, which is done by conducting monthly or quarterly counts of all material and products in all warehouse locations.
- Manage inventory through the COMPASS (Computerized Provisioning and Allowance Supply System) database and maintain levels required on a daily basis to meet distribution demands.
- Analyze and understand RSNF supply procedures and processes and provide advice and recommend changes to the RSNF supply system to improve overall efficiency.
- Expedite research into locating critical, obsolete parts for all types of systems on ships, helicopters, and other platforms in order to keep equipment functioning properly.
- Review, validate, and revise all ICP Riyadh and RSNF supply instructions, policy documents, and standard operating procedures (SOP's).