Do you take information technology (IT) and information security seriously and want to make a difference? Helping leading-edge technology companies secure their infrastructure is at the core of what we do and we make a difference.
As a member of the Kratos Sales Engineering team you will be supporting a team of Cyber Security professionals working to evaluate and secure innovative solutions in support of government and commercial customers.
Your role will be to partner with the sales team to capture the needs of potential customers and facilitate the development of security consulting and assessment services. You will collaborate with Kratos Security Team leadership to estimate and develop quotes and proposals.
The successful candidate will have a background and interest in the cyber security industry, possess strong communications skills, be capable of identifying business requirements and documenting customer needs. Information assurance and security compliance experience is strongly desired.
Daily activities will include the following: requirements discussions, client presentations, solution documentation, solution design, and proposal support. Active listening techniques, solid communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to organize information in a structured and collaborative manner are must haves.
- Prepare and present technical sales material to potential customers.
- Properly describe the capabilities and values of services offered.
- Support Sales Account Managers during customer meetings.
- Support level of effort scoping by soliciting relevant information from potential customers in terms of security compliance requirements and system complexity.
- Support proposal efforts as needed: RFI (Request For Information) and RFP (Request For Proposal).
- Provide technical liaison/support to potential customers.
- Document interactions and provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries from potential customers.
- Potential support for trade shows or other marketing events.
- Utilize time management and planning processes in order to fully maximize sales-support effectiveness during the sales process.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities/projects and pivot quickly to meet high priority needs.
- May occasionally be asked to assist with the creation of customer case studies, integration of white papers, and other documentation as required for internal and external use.
- Provide feedback to management regarding perceived customer needs and industry trends.
- Assist and collaborate with teammates in order to achieve bookings objectives.