Kratos is a trusted global satellite ground systems, communications monitoring, interference detection and network management company. As we extend our Space Domain Awareness (SDA) services and product offerings to new customers, we are seeking a Systems Engineer with SDA expertise to join our team. This team is composed of software developers, DSP engineers, and SDA and RF experts. Their mission is designing and implementing software, hardware, and cloud-based computing systems to process and deliver RF SDA data products.
An ideal candidate will have past experience working as a software/systems engineer in the space domain and is knowledgeable about spacecraft, orbital analytics, SDA algorithms, distributed data processing, and systems engineering.
Job duties include:
- Decompose customer requirements into technical solutions
- Design, prototype, and analyze algorithms for SDA solutions including Satellite C2, RF monitoring, interference detection, geolocation, RF passive ranging, maneuver detection, custody, and precision ephemeris.
- Collaborate with software engineers, subject matter experts, and system architects to implement algorithms into operational software
- Analyze system performance and assist software engineers in identifying defects.
- Travel as necessary to attend customer meetings and support deployed systems. Travel not to exceed 10%.