Kratos is seeking a Marketing Programs Manager. The qualified candidate will work with product managers and sales to bring new products to the market; generate new opportunities for existing products; and create sales support materials for a variety of satellite industry solutions used by businesses, the military, and government agencies.
Core responsibilities include:
- Conceive, develop and execute marketing programs and campaigns, including developing plans, schedules and budgets;
- Work with product managers to define product positioning, competitive strategies and messaging;
- Plan, write and develop the full range of marketing communications materials such as brochures, videos, online marketing campaigns, web content, PR, advertising, etc.;
- Manage in-house and external creative professionals including designers and production people;
- Recommend programs, processes and systems that can improve marketing and business development effectiveness;
- Contribute to content marketing programs including blog, contributed articles, podcasts and other publications.