Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary.
Ability to adhere to workplace rules
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable office management and administrative experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with administration of accounting, human resources, data and administrative management reporting practices and procedures
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones).
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Ability to follow standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: N/A