Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services, Inc. is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist - Human Resources Generalist to provide professional and administrative support for HR functions including: employment relations, compensation, workers compensation, safety, records management, policy and procedure, communications, training, employment law and organizational development.
Recruitment responsibilities would include:
- Recruiting external talent from entry level to senior level positions, including technical and administrative positions
Providing Human Resources Generalist support as needed in the areas of onboarding, training and development, employee engagement events, and other related activities.
Tracking metrics such as resume flow, applicants, source of new hires, etc. in order to cost effectively improve the sourcing of quality candidates and improve recruitment practices
HR Generalist responsibilities include:
- Making recommendations and implement actions to improve the talent acquisition function such as appropriate applicant sourcing methods; job boards; career fairs, etc.Act as and HR Business partner for the assigned business segment, performing HR functions related to: workforce planning, staffing (hires and terms), on-boarding, employee engagement and development, HR policy understanding and compliance; succession planning; employee relations.
- Conducting the new hire on-boarding process.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Maintain all personnel records for the assigned employees.
- As required, will partner with Division HR lead to coordinate the submission of proper documents being requested during periodic SOX audits.
- Respond to employment inquiries from Federal Background Investigators as needed for security clearance background investigations.
- Ensures HR record keeping is compliant and current.
- Work closely with the Division HR Lead/Director of HR on projects as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.