Kratos Space is looking to expand our Maintenance and Support (M&S) Sales team so that we can better serve our customers. As an M&S Sales Intern, you will help the sales team drive revenue growth across Kratos Space. You will be part of a small team of experienced sales representatives and will work with our Product and Solution Sales teams, Customer Service team, and Contracts team on a regular basis. You will have individual and/or team goals and will work to achieve and exceed these through maintaining an accurate pipeline. This is a summer internship position providing the training needed to have a future in Sales. Candidates must be prepared to work 40 hours per week during this internship and are expected to be fully invested.
- Grow revenue by meeting and exceeding maintenance renewal targets.
- Build quotes based on customers’ previous software and hardware purchases.
- Work with sales team, as needed, to implement strategy for customer upgrades and overall satisfaction as it relates to maintenance renewals and customer service.
- Educate our customers on maintenance options, benefits of maintaining an M&S contract, and policies.
- Maintain a CRM pipeline of maintenance and support renewals.
- Document all conversations, updates, and sales activities within the CRM.
- Follow all processes and procedures for quoting and documenting maintenance and support renewals.
- Field inquiries and assistance to Customer Support to ensure customers status/satisfaction so that they renew their maintenance.
- Field inquiries from Sales Team regarding scope of maintenance and support in support of new product sales and prior sales with customer.
- Other duties may be assigned related to inside sales tasks and related marketing tasks.