2) Minimum education level needed (if any) Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, including communications,
business or technical disciplines
3) Minimum # of years of job related experience needed: At least 10 years’ DoD proposal management, support
and/or writing experience.
4) Specify all “must-have” skill-sets/experience ( position’s minimum requirements)
a. Preference is for candidates with an expert level of knowledge with programs and systems in the
Department of Defense/National Security
b. Successful demonstrated track record of managing and development winning Proposals for DoD
of significant magnitude, competitive and complexity.
c. Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project
e. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing
tasks and demands
f. Extensive experience with all aspects of business/proposal development methods (Shipley, )
- Overall proposal development plan &
- Win strategy/theme/key message
- Storyboard/mock-up creation.
- RFP analysis/decomposition.
- Proposal writing (developing content for technical/management/cost).
- Color team & peer
- Technical editing/proofreading.
g. Demonstrated experience in proposal writing covering all typical solicitation sections (e.g., Management,
Technical, Experience and Past Performance) along with critical editing skills
h. Knowledge of federal acquisition regulations (FAR/DFARS)