- Manage the Information Technology needs (computers, printers, copiers, hot spots, phones) for a team located at various locations in Saudi Arabia.
- Resolve customer service request for various problems to include desktop network connectivity, desktop configuration, email, login and passwords, CAC/PKI and application support.
- Image computers with Company operating system and applications for distribution to new team members
- Setup user accounts and permissions in accordance with identified requirements.
- Perform software application and server configuration maintenance as needed.
- Develops and promotes standard operating procedures.
- Provide desktop assistance at the customer’s workstation or location
- Escalate unresolved issues to next level support
- Document unresolved issues with clear detail and initial steps taken for resolution
- Provide printer and scanner installation and configuration of new hardware, repairing connectivity problems on existing hardware, and troubleshooting configuration issues
- Provide support for IPhone and other mobile messaging technology; resetting passwords, reactivation and troubleshooting user issues.
- Provide maintenance on Local Area Network to support a small 20 seat network.
- Evaluate vendor products as necessary and make purchase recommendations.
- Monitor system performance.
- Maintain and track all Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) database, ensuring the proper custody is logged and maintain. Properly dispose of obsolete and unusable GFE.
- Conduct semi-annual GFE inventories and as required by the customer.
- No clearance is required.