Do you take information technology (IT) and information security seriously and want to make a difference? Helping leading-edge technology companies secure their cloud environments is at the core of what we do and we make a difference.
As an Associate Security Consultant for Kratos, you will be joining a team of professionals working to evaluate and secure innovative cloud computing solutions on the most advanced cloud infrastructures in the world by providing security consulting services and performing security assessments.
You will gain an understanding of how to apply the principles of information security in a variety of circumstances, expertise in assessment processes, and expertise translating technical, operational, and management requirements and guidelines (e.g. NIST 800-53) into common technical implementations.
- Develop portions of Security Authorization Packages that are compliant with FedRAMP and DOD requirements under the supervision of senior staff members. Package components include: System Security Plans, Contingency Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Incident Response Plans, Privacy Impact Assessments, Security Assessment Plans, and Security Assessment Reports.
- Assist in the review and analysis of Security Authorization Packages for completeness and compliance with FedRAMP and DOD requirements.
- Participate in client interviews to complete Security Authorization Packages and Security Assessments.
- Ensure existing systems Security Authorization Packages remain up to date throughout the life cycle.
- Provide review and analysis of vulnerability scan results from tools such as Nessus, Qualys, AppDetective, WebInspect, IBM AppScan, Burp Suite, etc.