Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us.
We look forward to working with open, honest, caring and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company.
The UX Lead will be responsible for the overall User Experience for Kratos Communications's satellite and network management products.
The succesful candidate will:
- Coordinate with the UI implementation team, architects, product managers, and other engineers on the overall solution.
- Create the UX strategy to cover multiple products using a common platform and UI framework.
- Coordinate with other team members on vetting and testing proposed experiences.
- Negotiate contracts and work with outside consultants on UX/UI.
- Deliver complete User Centered Design output including everything from interviewing customers, defining personas, tasks, workflows, creating wireframes, mockups, design guides, etc.