Can you lead team, build a capability, and create business? Do you want to help the most leading-edge technology companies secure their on-prem and cloud environments? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of IT architecture, cybersecurity, and compliance?
As a CMMC Practice Lead Manager for Kratos, you will be building out a new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) consulting practice, leading and directing teams of professionals working to implement, evaluate, and guide secure solutions for top-tier companies on the most advanced cloud and traditional infrastructures in the world.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and possess the ability to communicate effectively with C-Suite and engineers alike. This position with require a firm understanding of how to apply the principles of information security in a variety of circumstances and expertise translating security requirements into common technical implementations. Experience working across multiple compliance frameworks (CMMC, DFARS, NIST SP 800-171, NIST SP 800-161, FedRAMP, DOD SRG, etc.) is highly desirable.
This role is both a management and hands-on technical position.
- Functional leader in the CMMC practice development and implementation, creating approaches, methodologies, and tools to formalize the new capability.
- Provide thought leadership to improve current service offerings.
- Provide technical expertise and remain current on technology trends in the marketplace.
- Maintain a strong network and promote the organization at various industry meetings, forums, panels and conferences.
- Cultivate and maintain key partnering relationships with strategic customers, business associates, and/or sub-contractors.
- Serve as the account manager for multiple commercial customers and lead organic growth within existing customer base.
People Manager: Manage the activities of the individual contributors:
- Independently lead and participate in delivery activities, providing thorough guidance to team members with minimal guidance from leadership.
- Manage multiple efforts by appropriately gauging individual level of effort needed on each project based on staff, customer requirements, and similar factors to ensure properly balanced projects.
- Ensure successful project completion by developing and planning projects/tasks, and adhering to scheduling, budgetary, quality control, risk management, and contractual obligations.
Business Manager: Work to continually build and improve solid and well-rounded practice area teams:
- Lead the interviewing process and make hiring decisions to support Kratos and team needs.
- Responsible for staffing decisions, performance reviews, and pay reviews.
- Set consultant utilization and revenue metrics and ensure targets are met.
- Participate in staff selection process for project assignments.
- Oversee staffing skill development and retention of consultants.
Growth Manager: Expand the commercial cybersecurity consulting and assessment customer base:
- Identify new leads though networking with existing and potential customers.
- Develop and organize service offerings, client strategy, pricing and profitability.
Serve as a key contributor to capture and proposal efforts.