Responsible for execution of assigned program(s): including organizational, financial, management, performance, spending, and successful completion. Manages all phases of a program or project from inception to completion. Participates in proposal or statement of work preparation as well as development and monitoring of program plans, forecasts and schedules. Maintains contact with customer regarding program cost, schedule and administrative requirements. Works with Program Manager and Project Managers to plan and manage workload. Assists and integrates the required program management team functions that may include: contracting, purchasing, manpower, and administrative areas. Ensures program planning and monitoring activities and performance is in accordance with contractual obligations and specified ISO, CMMI, ITIL, Earned Value or their quality and financial control processes. May also be required to supervise specified employees.
Primary Job Functions:
- · Ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously within common processes and procedures.
- · Ability to handle complex program planning, cost estimating, budgeting, financial tracking, resourcing, and monitoring of short term and long term multiple- disciplinary teams and project objectives.
- · Experience in development of military training programs and systems.
- · Working knowledge of Integrated Master Schedule and Integrated Master Planning principles and practices.
- Secondary Job Functions:
- Experience in military operations, service, and/or military standards.
- Awareness of Software CMMI principles and practices.
- PMP and/or DAWIA Level 2 Certification in Program Management.
- No clearance is required