- Provides subject matter expertise for curriculum development.
- Participates in the development of military training courseware.
- Conducts research and identifies key training elements to meet learning objectives.
- Reviews training planning data to include: resource requirements (manpower, personnel, and training); follow on training recommendations including justification and impact; the training considerations that form the basis for functional characteristics of the instructional delivery system; and functional characteristics requirements.
- Performs analyses to ensure identification and validation of training requirements, documents results of analyses, and ensures recommended alternative training strategies.
- Identify and utilize source documentation to develop curriculum that provides the best reflection of current and potential equipment, personnel, and technology.
- Identify critical learning objectives, based upon knowledge and reference exploration.
- Analyze current courseware and curriculum and determine compatibility with current primary warfare and service support training objectives.
- Prepare and deliver reports, studies, briefings, or point papers containing findings/results and recommendations for achieving training objectives.
- Modify, maintain and refresh training courseware and curriculum as necessary to ensure training and education courses meet overall training objectives.
- No clearance is required