Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to maintain sensitive and/or classified information as required by government standards
- Ability to document and perform hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Experience and/or familiarity with Military standards such as MIL-HDBK-61 and MIL-STD-31000.
- Experience and/or familiarity with industry CM standards such as EAI-649, ISO 10007, and CMMI.
- Experience and/or familiarity with industry drawing standards such as ASME Y14.100.
- Ability to define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures.
- Ability to develop product build scripts and procedures, and integrating scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Ability to establish and maintain Program CM systems and document and software libraries.
- Ability to develop and improve Program CM processes.
- Ability to provide CM process training to program team.
- Ability to communicate CM status to CM Management and Program Management.
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Required: minimum Bachelor's Degree in Technical or Business discipline, or equivalent experience.
Required: 7+ years of configuration management experience
Gichner Shelter Systems and DOD Configuration standards and procedures
Data Management file management system, Autodesk Vault preferred
Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
AS400 System Preferred
WORK ENVIROMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones)
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds