***Individual/New Employee will serve as a TOC UAS SME, with potential offer towards permanent position once funding is fully in place.***
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Kratos is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. Our motto, "From Strength to Success," reflects our commitment to continually leveraging our technical and intellectual strengths for the ultimate success of our customers.
Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services Inc. division provides a full spectrum of solutions for complex C5ISR, engineering and operational requirements, and military weapon systems. We have years of experience in logistics, engineering, and target operations support, as well as international programs, rocket program services, technology initiatives, and advanced weapon system research and engineering.
Our in-depth understanding of our client missions, in conjunction with the strategic location of our employees, enables us to offer cost effective solutions tailored to our clients' specific requirements and consistent with their evolving mission objectives.
• Conducts studies, technical assessments, system analysis and architectural level analysis of UAS systems to determine system performance and effectiveness
• Develops, plans, coordinates and integrates UAS systems related requirements to support operational needs
• Develop, coordinate, staff and execute UAS training for team members and customers
• Supports UAS system design, mishap analysis and corrective action development
• Support UAS system demonstrations and deployments as required
• Develops, gathers and organizes UAS system related information
• Support UAS subsystems integration and flight testing