Experience and Skills
-Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
-CompTIA Security+ CE certification required.
-Minimum of 4 years of CyberSecurity experience in a DoD Classified environment.
-Active Secret clearance.
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Group Policy Objects (GPO), Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), patch management, host-based security, intrusion detection, security event management and defense-in-depth.
-Experience with security audit techniques, testing, and tools such as:
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
- McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solutions (ACAS)
-Candidate must be self-motivated, extremely proactive in day-to-day activities.
-Candidate must be able to articulate highly technical concepts orally and in written forms both internally to the team as well as externally to customer and users.
-Candidate must have experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of products.
-Position located in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Experience with the Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) and/or Air Combat Command (ACC) system accreditation process.
- Hands-on experience with obtaining, utilizing, and implementing Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG).
- Has the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
- Hands on Assessment & Authorization (A&A) experience creating RMF accreditation packages.
- Experience with satellite or ground systems, especially CCS-C and associated satellite programs.
- Experience in security architecture design, security requirements generation, and administration of security devices such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Previous background as a systems administrator for Windows, Linux, VMWare, Cisco, and other brands.
- Network design or software engineering background.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos Federal offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos Federal is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.