Kratos Space & Missile Defense Systems is seeking an Electrical Engineer to apply electrical engineering disciplines to support design, development, implementation and testing of electrical systems, subsystems and/or components on ballistic missile targets. The successful candidate will review, evaluate and analyze designs, prepare review and evaluate documentation, specifications, test plans and procedures. In addition, successful candidate will participate in vehicle integration and launch support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Design, review and analyze electrical flight components and interconnects
- Hardware in the loop (HWIL) testing
- Launch vehicle & subsystem integration & testing
- Write test plans, procedures and reports
- Launch support at US and foreign launch ranges
- Travel up to 35% to support integration and launch operations