Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the assigned duties, including computer skills.
• Maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by company and government requirements.
• Communicate and interact effectively with peers, supervisors, and public, including maintaining respect for others, and following company policies.
• Have a willingness and ability to learn and utilize company technology for company required purposes, including, for example training, reviewing and signing policies and procedures, benefits enrollment and changes, and more.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow instructions.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to maintain knowledge, skills, and abilities as it pertains to your job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or a minimum of 3 years and a Master's degree; or a minimum of 9 years of equivalent work experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office and/or manufacturing environment
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones)
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds