General Job Summary:
The Finance team at Kratos Defense and Security Solutions is looking for an intern to help while they implement a new software consolidation program. This is a part-time position (16-20hrs/wk) with flexible hours. We're looking for a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior currently pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Check historical accounting and budgetary data for accuracy
- Update process narratives, procedures, and checklists to align with new financial reporting system
- Enter and compile data from prior period schedules and reports
- Some clerical tasks such as organizing binders/files and data entry
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Approximately 16-20hrs per week; flexible with student schedule