- Act as the central point for all Kratos administrative policies, procedures and requirements supporting all RSNF Support Services (and other KSA program personnel if required). Serve as the conduit for all requests internal and external to the program in-Kingdom, including all leave, travel and re-imbursement requests ensuring proper submission to Program Management and Administrative team in Riyadh.
- Direct the day-to-day actions of the Life Support Officer (LSO) to ensure that all duties and responsibilities of the LSO are carried out to include tracking of all pertinent data (unit assignments, lqama numbers/expiration dates, entry/exit visa status and expiration dates, driver's licenses, etc.)
- Act as the on-site liaison for Kratos with compound housing office management team, relating any contractual issues to the appropriate personnel, managing unit assignments, ensuring resident issues are taken care of quickly, monitoring program personnel behavior to ensure Kratos employees are welcome guests in the compounds.
- Manage fleet of RSNF Program vehicles in compliance with program policy, include vehicle assignments, scheduled maintenance, and unscheduled repairs as necessary.
- Foster a climate of cooperation within the RSNF Support Services Team and with the client that results in positive client feedback and favorable team climate surveys.
- Work with all functional leads to address first level of disciplinary actions and policy violations and ensure all appropriate levels of management are informed.
- Oversee and act as principal point of contact for FMS case APO mail privileges at site.
- Provide quality control for all forms of correspondence integral to program operations.
- Prepares reports, meeting minutes and correspondence.
- Manage schedules, arrange appointments and itineraires.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and track expense reports.
- May make contacts of sensitive, complex, and, confidential in nature.
- Remain knowledgeable of business unit policies.